Next Sunday’s Service
Sunday Morning Services
The Rev. Aaron Norris
Learn more about Rev. Norris on this page. You can also watch our services on Facebook. Rev. Aaron will be joining us in person on the 2nd Sunday of each month through the 2021-22 church year. You can find the schedule for both in-person and online Sunday morning services in "Upcoming Events" directly below this paragraph.
Make Your Pledge Online
We are in the midst of our pledge campaign for fiscal 2022. Help us tend the flame by clicking the image online; that will take you to an online pledge form. The 2022 budget includes funding for a half-time minister (Rev. Norris). As we move toward being again in person, we also need funds to revitalize our religious education program, to support social justice and offer adequate wages to our paid staff.
- GA 2022: Not Business as Usual May 18, 2022Elaine McArdleThe UUA wants the multiplatform General Assembly to be an equitable experience for all, including the voting process.Elaine McArdle
- UUA Board of Trustees Works to Implement Commission on Institutional Change Recommendations May 17, 2022Elaine McArdleBylaws as a whole, Article II, and governance top the list of priorities.Elaine McArdle
- Embracing an Ethic of Love May 16, 2022Susan Frederick-GrayLiving into Beloved Community is spiritual work.Susan Frederick-Gray
- "Du Courage" by Rev. A.G. Norris, Live In-Person Service (and on Zoom) 05/22/2022
- In our month of courage, Rev. Norris reflects on the relationship of courage to bravery, community, and resiliency while sharing a bit about his experience as a Peace Corps volunteer [...]
- Fellowship Service at Third Street Center, Live In-Person Service 05/29/2022
- Join us for a Fellowship Service, led by Susan Cashel and Susan Proctor this Sunday at 10 am in the Community Room at Third Street Center in Carbondale. Our popular [...]
- Sunday Service 2022 06/05/2022
- IN-PERSON & ZOOM SERVICES: Our 10 am, Sunday morning service is always accessible via Zoom, and at least once a month, we meet in person. The in-person services are always [...]
Why I Like TRUU…
If you are looking for a spiritual home, and you have outgrown the religion of your past, you should visit and learn more about TRUU, a beacon for liberal religion in our valley. We believe in Deeds, Not Creeds! And we have the best music in town!