Next Sunday’s Service
- Connection Circle led by Judie Blanchard
Sunday Morning Services
Rev. Nathan Woodliff-Stanley
The Rev. Nathan Woodliff Stanley returns to our virtual pulpit to preach once each month. You can watch Rev. Nathan's most recent service here on Facebook. You can also meet Rev. Nathan via Zoom in his monthly evening spiritual group. You will find the schedule for both Sunday morning and evening services in "Upcoming Events" directly below this paragraph.
Social Justice at TRUU
|TRUU's climate service mentioned a fossil fuel divestment petition to the City of Aspen; here's the link for it. In addition to holding monthly social justice services, TRUU works with Extended Table and participates in the Mountain Voices Project. We have used our parsonage to provide sanctuary. We also participate in campaigns of the Unitarian Universalist Association and the UU Service Committee.|
- What you need to know about trans rights in a new era March 31, 2021Sam Ames Advancements and challenges to transgender rights herald a new era calling for a recommitment to deep engagement.
- UU volunteers supported safe, accessible, fair voting on Election Day December 1, 2020Elaine McArdle Unitarian Universalists monitored polls, practiced de-escalation, and offered water, masks, and music to people waiting to vote.
- An unshakeable desire November 17, 2020Elaine McArdle Dr. Glen Thomas Rideout’s music ministry.
- Connection Circle led by Judie Blanchard 04/18/2021
- Join us for a Fellowship Service, led by Judie Blanchard with Worship Associate Chris Coyle this Sunday at 10 am via Zoom. Our popular and participatory connection circles encourage participants [...]
- April Book Club- Wednesday, April 21 at 5pm on Zoom! 04/21/2021
- The next Book Club meeting will be Wednesday, April 21st at 5:00pm on Zoom (same link as TRUU services). The book is The Doctors Blackwell, by historian Janice P. Nimura. The [...]
- Fellowship Service led by Susan Proctor, Music by Jimmy Byrne 04/25/2021
- Join us for a Fellowship Service, led by Susan Proctor, this Sunday at 10 am via Zoom. Jimmy Byrne will join us to provide live music. Our popular and participatory [...]
Why I Like TRUU…
I have been a UU in many places, for many years. I have found TRUU to be the friendliest congregation ever! When we first visited, not even sure if we were definitely moving here, we walked away with three different dinner invitations. We’re blessed to now have a wonderful minister in residence, outstanding worship every Sunday, a reputation for social justice that stretches beyond our valley, and a growing music program. And with it all, I have never felt so completely enfolded in loving community.