Next Sunday’s Service
Sunday Morning Services
Rev. Nathan Woodliff-Stanley
The Rev. Nathan Woodliff Stanley returns to our virtual pulpit to preach once each month. You can watch Rev. Nathan's most recent service here on Facebook. You can also meet Rev. Nathan via Zoom in his monthly evening spiritual group. You will find the schedule for both Sunday morning and evening services in "Upcoming Events" directly below this paragraph.
Social Justice at TRUU
|TRUU works with Extended Table and we participate in the Mountain Voices Project. We have used our parsonage to provide sanctuary and stand in solidarity with other UU churches in the sanctuary movement. We also participate in campaigns of the Unitarian Universalist Association and the UU Service Committee.|
- An unshakeable desire November 17, 2020Elaine McArdle Dr. Glen Thomas Rideout’s music ministry.
- Media roundup: Religious responses to Election Day, and more November 16, 2020Sonja L. Cohen, Christopher L. Walton UUA President Susan Frederick-Gray ‘incredibly buoyed’ by turnout; in other news, organ donors celebrated in Michigan, UU banners vandalized in Florida.
- Media roundup: Unitarian Universalists offer pastoral presence, resistance during contentious election November 6, 2020Sonja L. Cohen, Christopher L. Walton Also in the news: Louisville church provides sanctuary to protesters against police brutality; congregations in Massachusetts and Missouri will host homeless shelters all winter.
- Folksinger Steve Brooks - "They Said There’d Be Snow at Christmas" 12/06/2020
- Join us for a special musical celebration with Austin folksinger Steve Brooks! Usually one of TRUU's favorite summer visitors, Steve's ramblings were hobbled by Covid-19. But we're pleased to welcome [...]
- Sunday Service by Rev. Nathan Woodliff-Stanley 12/13/2020
- Rev. Nathan Woodliff-Stanley returns to our virtual pulpit this Sunday. TIME: This is a recurring meeting that occurs at 10 am on Sunday morning. This meeting link and ID is [...]
- December 16th Book Club- "Hamnet" by Maggie O'Farrell 12/16/2020
- The Book Club will meet again on December 16, 2020 at 5pm on Zoom. The book selected, upon Tilly Maddux’s recommendation, is Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell. This is a brief [...]
Why I Like TRUU…
The most amazing group in Carbondale Colorado!! So blessed by knowing them.